Sewage Treatment Plant
STP (Sewage Water Treatment Plant) is a process of removing the waste and contaminants from the sewage which comes from residents, industries, institutional establishments, waste from toilets, kitchens, sinks, etc. Treating the sewage by physical, chemical and biological methods to eliminate all types of contaminants and make environmentally safe treated water.
Need of Sewage Water Treatment Plant
- To reduce the usage of fresh water reuse of treated water in Industries, Residents and Commercial Establishments
- To cut expenditure on water procurement
- To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties
- To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable development
Unique selling points:
- Our Sewage Water Treatment plants are designed for treatment of sewage and sludge generated from industries and domestic establishments.
- State of The Art sewage treatment plants designed to deliver the quality standards. Right sizing, quality workmanship, easy and trouble free operation are the salient features
- Technology used Activated sludge process, Fluidized aerobic bioreactor, moving bed Bioreactor and Membrane bio reactors
- Preference for Biological system & Eliminating chemical treatment.
- All types of Industries
- IT / Software Parks
- Commercial Establishment
- Hotels and Marriage Halls
- Residential Complexes
- Skid mounted packaged plants
- Custom Designed Plants
- Turnkey Projects etc